Join us for the final week of discussion on God's design for sexuality, where homosexual issues fit, and how we as believers and as a church are to think and behave in love toward those on the outside and the inside of the church who either struggle with same-sex attraction or fully embrace the LGBT lifestyle. Our culture is not silent in these areas and neither should we be!
- What does the Bible teach about homosexuality?
- What does the gospel say about how Christians and churches are to respond to these issues? Can we have compassion without compromise?
- What should be the posture of the church toward the LGBT community??
- What if someone says, "I was born this way?"
- Aren't we just picking & choosing which Old Testament laws to obey?
- Can/Should you change your sexual orientation?
- If two people love each other and want to stay committed to each other, what's the big deal if they are the same gender?
- How do I love a gay or lesbian family member without ostracizing them, but still stay faithful to the Scripture's teaching on homosexuality?
- What are some resources for me to explore in processing these issues?
- How do sin and temptation work? (this applies to all sin)