PLANNING A VISIT
Thinking about visiting us? Here's some basic information about Sundays at New Covenant:
- Our service begins at 9:30 am and ends around 10:45 am.
- Dress any way you like – most people come in casual dress.
- Parking is available in front and on the side of our sanctuary and behind the buildings.
- Our greeters will welcome you & help direct you to the sanctuary, nursery, coffee & snacks.
- Our worship service is centered on Christ and directed by the Word of God.
- Our music is a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary songs.
- Nursery is available during worship for infants through 3-year-olds.
- Children ages 4 yrs – kindergarten may attend a "children's church" during the service, during the sermon.
- Our Sunday School begins at 11:15 am and ends at 12:00 pm.
- We offer multiple adult Sunday School classes and age-appropriate classes are available for 2 year olds through high school - More information on all of these options can be found under the "Stages of Life" tab.
Feel free to click around and get to know a little bit of who we are as a church and what is important to us. Please let us know if you have any questions or there is anything we can help you with. We'd love to see you soon!